After the ceremony the couple will received the marriage certificate from the celebrants called “ Buku Nikah “ that issued by Moslem Courts called “ KUA” (Kantor Urusan Agama) which is already legalized by the government and this certificate will be legal in Indonesia and in other country too after translated to the couple’s language at their representative Consulate within Indonesia.
- Copy of passport (both partners)
- Copy of KTP (Kartu Tanda Penduduk) for Indonesian
- Copy of birth certificate (both partners)
- Copy of divorce letter if any of you has been married before
- Copy of death certificate and previous marriage certificate (if widowed)
- Original recommendation letter from KUA which is located at the same district with the KTP holder – for Indonesia
- Original form (N1, N2, N3) for Indonesian
- 6 pieces of photograph size 2 x 3 and 3 x 4 each
· Wedding book of marriage presented on the day
· Transfers service to the consulate in Bali (if any)
· Pre-wedding meeting service with Great Lotus Wedding Staff
· Assistance of Great Lotus Bali Wedding staff during the ceremony
- Above rate subject to 21% government taxes and service charge.
- No additional charge for weekend, Sunday and Public Holiday wedding